Update 29-03-2009 Interview By Herry SIC



EGEMONY is born from the ashes of ANAL PROLAPSE. It's a BrutalDeath Metal One-Man-Band started in the last months of 2007 by the will of Alessandro "Fetz" Simonetti who is the man behind all the guitar riffs, all the vocals lines and all the drum-programming. In the Beginning of the 2008 has been released the self-produced OMEGA DEMO recorded entirely by Alessandro. in October 2008 EGEMONY takes part in a 3 way split released by SEVARED RECORDS that also includes FLESH IMPALED from Northern Ireland and INFINITE DEFILEMENT from Australia. Actually Fetz Is working on his full lenght that is going to be released in November 2008 by NICE TO EAT YOU RECORDS and distribuited also by SEVARED RECORDS. The Full will be entitled "Baptysm Of The Unborm" and it will contain more than half an hour of blasting BrutalDeath metal with lethal mid tempos and raging blasts!

Answered By Alessandro "Fetz" Simonetti ( All Instrument )

Hello! First, so who is currently situated in the EGEMONY camp?
- ( ??? Ed )

Alessandro, are you keep still enjoy with solo Project with EGEMONY, are not plans for Complete Gigz Formation now ??
Well, I really would like to complete the line up of the band, but unfortunately here in my city there are no good musicians to play with, so I have to play alone. Anyway, I will be extremely happy if I will find a drummer and other members!

Are you keep playing for band Anal Prolapse ??
Anal prolapse was a “Funny” project, we released only a “full length” called “listen before flushing” and the title say everything we have to speak about! Haha. Actually anal prolapse is a dead project, but I’m working with friends and we’re releasing a brand new band called Paleon, based on the Dinosaurs concept hahaha.

First time, congratulation for new Cd has be released for Now, and How have people reacted to " Baptism Of The Unborn ", and what is the band doing now? How you meet with Nice to Eat You, are you satisfy with their work and are you fun with The result Review this CD ??
The reviews are going good, and of course I’m satisfied of the album. Nice to eat you rec had offered me to release this cd after I sent to Vladimir the tracks of the “one man 3 way split”; he said ha woul release my stuff and that whas the deal hehe

It seems like the debut new CD “ Baptism Of The Unborn ” on 2009 has been received rather well. What was the best review you’ve had and which one was the worst?
Well, I have not received a bad review till now, but, in truth, the worst review ever had was one of Metalcrypt or something like that about the “one man 3 ways split” out on sevared rec. : they said something like “this album is like a burp from the beginning to the end” hahah.

" Baptism Of The Unborn " is EGEMONY most dramatic and dynamically Brutal Death metal release thus far, concentrating heavily on creating memorable hooks within a very song-orientated framework. Can you tell me how you approached the song writing this time around and how this process different from your previous Music concept ?
I just wanted to play us style brutal death metal, and so i tried to make my songs more complicated and heavy, in the album you can easily hear which are the songs I wrote first and which are the last ones. The last songs I’ve wrote, as said before, are more technical and structured, but the songs are never pure technical exercise. I hate bands who play only for showing their technical skills!

How Compared " Baptism Of The Unborn " with " One Man 3 Way Split 2008 " ?? On CD why you choose Cover song from " Abominated Hierarchy " by Septycal Gorge ?? are you Know well Them ??
There no way to compare the split with the album, the album is more ripe than the split, and it is also recorded in a better way. I chosed to cover a septycal gorge cover cause I wanted to make a tribute to the Italian death metal scene, and so I thought that a septycal gorge could express a good tribute. Septycal Gorge are also friend of mine, and I often speak with Diego (guitar), Mariano (vocals) and Clod (Bass), they are amazing persons and huge musicians!

I see on Track " Abominated Hierarchy (Septycal Gorge Cover) " and " Guttural Orgy ( Keepers of the "Uinity" ) " features guest vocals by Mariano from Septycal Gorge, Baffo from Clitoridus Invaginatus, Genobile from Tools Of Torture and Gaetano from Deadly Strain. this is awesome !!! How come Idea for it ??
This idea came to me in the same way the cover from septycal gorge did: make a tribute to the Italian scene. And trust me: in the next egemony release, there will be MORE guest singers. I would like to place more than 10 italian singer in a song!

Production-wise " Baptism Of The Unborn " is undoubtedly the most Usa sounding EGEMONY please to date yet still manages to harness a clarity that enables all the twin leads and intricacies to shine through in all their Raw Intense . What were your initial ideas of how you wanted this album to sound before you went into the studio ?
Hahaha in truth I have never entered a real studio! All the album was entirely recorded in my bedroom with my amp and with my personal computer. I wanted to create a bass and heavy sound, and I fail my challenge, but I can anyway be satisfy with the sound.

Are you Keep using Software Product from Adobe Product For the best Result, how with Soundforge, Sonar and Maybe Cubase ?? or any some Recommend Good Software ?
I am using Windows Media audio, a damn freeware downloadable from interet, it is raw and simple as fuck , I ‘m not so much into technology.

Did anything unusual and/or spectacular happen when during Records? You tired yet of the comments about the drums’ and Guitar Duties placement in the final mix? Did you have the final call on the final mix?
No, nothing special during the recordings, I have only imprecated against the trinity and stuff like that when I did some mistakes and stuff like that hehe

What would be the ultimate Brutal Death metal package be for you to either be part of or to attend? The billing can have up to 10 bands :-)
Disgorge (usa), Dying Fetus, Goratory, Severed Savior, Cannibal Corspe, Cattle Decapitation, Guttural Secrete, Inveracity, Origin, and Luciferion!

Any Future next Plan soon EGEMONY ??
I’m working on a 3 way promo to spread my new songs (still work in progress), and I hope to find with that promo a new label to release my next full!

Well, this Fuckin interviews can be very nice too and on that note I’ll conclude this one. Thanks for doing this little digital tea chat Mail and let’s hope our webzine will still be around for whatever next band release you’ll be on haha. keep existing for extreme metal flames forever !!
Thanks for the opportunity you gave me, and thanks to all my fans out there (3 or 4 people ehehe). Keep supporting this music, and keep grinding on!

Cheers
Alessandro

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati